Janice de Belen shares famous Choco Chip Cookies
Place measuring cups and measuring spoons in a Glad Zipper Bag or GladWare Food Protection Container for easy storage. You won't have a hard time finding them when you need them!View Product
The popular chocolate chip cookie originated from the United States. History states that the recipe was accidentally developed by Ruth Graves Wakefield, owner of a restaurant famous for its home-cooked meals in the 1930s. She was baking a batch of sugar cookies when the pieces of semi-sweet chocolates from an overhead shelf fell in her dough, leading to the discovery of this delightful recipe.
The original recipe has eventually spawned into different versions.
For instance, actress, mother and Chef Janice De Belen has come up with her own wonderful variation which her family and friends have come to love. Her delectably chewy chocolate chip cookie soon earned a fan base, prodding her to set up “Inspiration Kitchen by Janice De Belen” on Facebook.
- Let’s Get Organized!
- Five ways to keep the food you love, fresh!
- GLAD-to-GIVE Smiles over the Holidays
- Janice De Belen sizzles in the kitchen
- Easy-to-prepare pastries with Glad Cook
- Pastry chef shares secrets to creating sumptuous snacks
- Minimize food wastage with Glad kitchen helpers
- Janice de Belen shares famous Choco Chip Cookies
- SOS for working moms during the holidays
- Safe and Nutritious Baon Begins at Home
- Bento moms put the cool in school ‘baon’